Giveaway DetailsWin a Makita DAB radio - RRP £149.99.
Competition ends 02/11/17
Makita DMR104 (Bare unit only)Specifications
- DAB / FM Reception
- USB / Aux Input
- Auto-Tune Function
- Showerproof for Outdoor Use
- Protective Rubber Bumpers
Portable DAB radio designed for on-site use and great sounding music. Compatible with MP3 players or smartphones via the aux input. Rubber bumpers for protection during use and transportation. DAB signal provides a wide selection of radio stations. Powered by a standard mains supply or most Makita batteries (Batteries not supplied)
How to enterTo enter, simply make a purchase totalling over £50 on our website. This will grant you with an automatic entry into our prize draw. Alternatively, you can enter for free by subscribing to our email list. This can be found in the footer of our website. Existing subscribers can opt in to the competition by emailing us and requesting entry. The winner will be contacted via email or telephone.
Competition terms and conditions
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to be automatically entered into our prize draw for a Makita radio when you subscribe to the newsletter via a form or by making a purchase over £50. (02/11/17).
2. Employees of Site King or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. You agree to be contacted via telephone or email regarding the competition.
4. To enter you will need to subscribe to the Site King website or make a purchase over £50 before 02/11/17
5. Closing date for entry will be 02/11/17. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
8. We are not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to us by an entrant connected to this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from a data stash of eligible entrants.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. We agree to deliver the prize tracked to the address provided. If the prize winner misses the delivery slot, they will have to rearrange with the courier a suitable delivery time.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Automatic entrants can opt out via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org