To enter the competition, all you need to do is subscribe to our email list.
Winner to be announced on Friday 30th November via email
Prize specification - Makita DMR108 Radio
This radio features Bluetooth connection, which enables music to be streamed from a whole range of smart devices and phones. It is also compatible with aux input devices. It is fitted with a USB, which is front facing. This radio is designed to withstand rough site use. The Makita DMR108 Radio can be either mains adaptor supplied or by LXT, CXT and Li-ion cluster batteries.
- AM / FM Reception
- Bluetooth / Aux Input
- Class 2 Bluetooth Connectivity
- Clear Digital Display
- Foldable Antenna
- Soft-Grip Handle
Competition terms and conditions
1. To enter our competition, you must understand and agree with the following terms. This competition can only be entered by subscribing to our email list. (01/11/18).
2. Employees of Site King or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. You agree to be contacted via email regarding the competition.
4. To enter you will need to subscribe to our mailing list before 29/11/18
5. Closing date for entry will be 29/11/18. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
8. We are not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to us by an entrant connected to this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from a data stash of eligible entrants.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. We agree to deliver the prize tracked to the address provided. If the prize winner misses the delivery slot, they will have to rearrange with the courier a suitable delivery time.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This competition is separate from our Like/Share competition.