These KN95 respirators are designed to meet all UK standards and are vital in most workplaces. The face masks are of a fold flat design that allows for easy storage.
- Individually Wrapped
- Helps to stop substances such as chemicals, dust and airborne diseases
- Flexiable metal nose strip
- Designed to cover both nose and mouth
- Four layer design
- Material: Non-woven fabric, meltblown and other multilayer fabrics.
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Rated for KN95, EN149:2001+A1:2009
Due to recent coronavirus outbreak, some products have had a change in price. This is due to the increased cost of supply from materials, shortages, air freight charges, and lack of production. The price of these items has been increased 10/15-fold by suppliers and has intern meant we need to increase our price. The increase in price is a temporary measure while the supply chain volatility exists and we will reduce the price as and when we can.
- KN95, EN149:2001+A1:2009 Masks
- Valved FFP2 Face Masks
- Valved KN95 Safety Masks
- Medical Face Shields
- Pink Face Shields
- IIR Medical & Surgical Face Masks
- Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- 3 Ply Blue Disposable Masks
- Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitiser 50ml
- Social Distancing Floor Tape
- KN95/FFP2 Safety Face Masks
- Clinell Hand Wipes
Pay in 3 monthly Installments,
or pay up to 30 days later.
No interest or fees. Learn More
No interest. No fees.
No credit agreement. No interest or fees when you pay on time.
Select Klarna at checkout and enter your credit or debit card. This is the card we’ll use for your payments.
Pay In Three
Klarna will split your payment into three! The first payment is collected when the order is shipped. The remaining two will be automatically collected in 30 and 60 days.
Sounds good? Just select Klarna at checkout.
Pay in 4 installments.
No interest or fees. Learn More
Easy to Checkout.
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
All you need to apply is a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years old, and to be a UK resident. Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply For complete terms visit clearpay.co.uk/terms/
The KN95 respirator masks are commonly used in the health sector due to their effectiveness against airborne particles. KN95 masks are designed to stop 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns big and are effective against chemicals, dust, and airborne diseases.
These KN95 face masks are a folded style allowing for easy storage and come with a metal nose strip to allow for a better fit. The masks are constructed with four layers to help prevent the intake of particulate into the respiratory system.
The masks are designed to fit the face securely ensuring a tight yet comfortable fit. Whilst still allowing air to pass the product will help filter out harmful particles without reducing your breathing capacity. The face masks are rated to the following standards; KN95, EN149:2001+A1:2009 standards.
Respirator masks should be used as a preventive measure to help protect the wearer. We would also recommend using other protective equipment such as face shields, disposable gloves, and coveralls.
Other good practices include washing hands regularly, avoid touching the face, eyes or mouth and try to sneeze/cough into a tissue or a bent elbow.
Please store the product in a dry, well-ventilated place. Keep away from harmful gases and steam. The item may lose it's effectiveness when wet.
Due to the nature of this product, we ask that all opened packs are not to be returned, for the safety of our team.
How to use the KN95 face mask
IMPORTANT: To provide the required level of protection, it is essential that the respirator is fitted correctly. Please follow the guidance below:
- Face the mask without the nose clip, and the nose clip should be on top;
- hold the mask on your face and against your chin
- Pull the straps on both sides and hand on the ears, adjust until the mask feels comfortable
- Put your fingers in the middle of the metal nose clip, and move your fingertips to both sides until the nose clip is fully pressed into shape.
- Pur your hands on your face to check the rightness with your face