Available in packs of 1,2,3,4,5,10
These FFP2 Valved Face Masks are designed to meet EN149 UK standards. They consist of a fold-flat design for a better fit, whilst also having valves to help for breathability and comfort.
The FFP2 Masks are individually sealed for better hygiene. For the best protection please follow the fitting guide below.
- Individually Wrapped
- Helps to stop substances such as chemicals, dust and airborne diseases
- Flexiable metal nose strip
- Designed to cover both nose and mouth
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Rated for KN95, FFP2
Due to recent coronavirus outbreak, some products have had a change in price. This is due to the increased cost of supply from materials, shortages, air freight charges, and lack of production. The price of these items has been increased 10/15-fold by suppliers and has intern meant we need to increase our price. The increase in price is a temporary measure while the supply chain volatility exists and we will reduce the price as and when we can.
- KN95, EN149:2001+A1:2009 Masks
- Valved FFP2 Face Masks
- Valved KN95 Safety Masks
- Medical Face Shields
- Pink Face Shields
- IIR Medical & Surgical Face Masks
- Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- 3 Ply Blue Disposable Masks
- Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitiser 50ml
- Social Distancing Floor Tape
- KN95/FFP2 Safety Face Masks
- Clinell Hand Wipes
Pay in 3 monthly Installments,
or pay up to 30 days later.
No interest or fees. Learn More
No interest. No fees.
No credit agreement. No interest or fees when you pay on time.
Select Klarna at checkout and enter your credit or debit card. This is the card we’ll use for your payments.
Pay In Three
Klarna will split your payment into three! The first payment is collected when the order is shipped. The remaining two will be automatically collected in 30 and 60 days.
Sounds good? Just select Klarna at checkout.
Pay in 4 installments.
No interest or fees. Learn More
Easy to Checkout.
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
All you need to apply is a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years old, and to be a UK resident. Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply For complete terms visit clearpay.co.uk/terms/
IMPORTANT: To provide the required level of protection, it is essential that the respirator is fitted correctly. Please follow the guidance below:
- Hold the respirator in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the elasticated straps to hang freely below your hand
- Press the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece positioned on the bridge of your nose
- Draw the straps over your ears one at a time. Position ensuring for a tight fit.
- Using both hands, mould the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose
- To check the fit, place both hands completely over the respirator and inhale vigorously. If air leaks around the edges of the respirator, readjust the respirator, manipulating the nose bridge and headband to effect an acceptable seal. If a proper seal cannot be achieved DO NOT enter the contaminated area
Storage and Shelf Life
This respirator should be stored in a container, protected from dust, chemicals, moisture, away from direct sunlight and in a clean, cool and dry atmosphere with humidity factor less than 75% and in a temperature between +2°C and +55°C. Failure to observe these requirements may affect shelf life and performance.