These Valved Face Masks are designed to cover the nose and mouth. Making a tight seal around the face to protect against particles, bacteria, and smoke. The unique shape of the masks helps to create a space between the mouth and mask for comfort. With the addition of the valve these masks provide superior breathability against non-valved alternatives.
The particle-filtering masks provide protection against particles such as pollen and dust but also bacteria and prevent them entering the body through the mouth and nostrils. KN95 valved face masks are designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles which make the filtration system highly effective.
They also come individually wrapped and consist of a fold flat design that allows for easy travel, storage and better hygiene.
World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended.Features
- Individually Wrapped
- Helps to stop substances such as chemicals, dust and airborne diseases
- Valved to help breathability
- Flexible shapeable nose strip
- Durable, comfortable and highly recommended
- Designed to cover both nose and mouth
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
This mask is intended as a face covering only - not for PPE or medical purposes.
Due to recent coronavirus outbreak, some products have had a change in price. This is due to the increased cost of supply from materials, shortages, air freight charges, and lack of production. The price of these items has been increased 10/15-fold by suppliers and has intern meant we need to increase our price. The increase in price is a temporary measure while the supply chain volatility exists and we will reduce the price as and when we can.
The UK government has made it mandatory that everyone wears Face Masks when using Public Transport, visiting hospitals and in shops.
Pay in 3 monthly Installments,
or pay up to 30 days later.
No interest or fees. Learn More
No interest. No fees.
No credit agreement. No interest or fees when you pay on time.
Select Klarna at checkout and enter your credit or debit card. This is the card we’ll use for your payments.
Pay In Three
Klarna will split your payment into three! The first payment is collected when the order is shipped. The remaining two will be automatically collected in 30 and 60 days.
Sounds good? Just select Klarna at checkout.
Pay in 4 installments.
No interest or fees. Learn More
Easy to Checkout.
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
All you need to apply is a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years old, and to be a UK resident. Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply For complete terms visit clearpay.co.uk/terms/
IMPORTANT: Ensure the face covering is fitted correctly. Please follow the guidance below:
- Hold the face covering in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips, allowing the elasticated straps to hang freely below your hand
- Press the face covering firmly against your face with the nosepiece positioned on the bridge of your nose
- Draw the straps over your ears one at a time. Position ensuring for a tight fit.
- Using both hands, mould the metal nosepiece to the shape of your nose
- To check the fit, place both hands completely over the face covering and inhale vigorously. If air leaks around the edges of the respirator, readjust the face covering, manipulating the nose bridge and headband to effect an acceptable seal. If a proper seal cannot be achieved DO NOT enter the contaminated area
Storage and Shelf Life
This face covering should be stored in a container, protected from dust, chemicals, moisture, away from direct sunlight and in a clean, cool and dry atmosphere with humidity factor less than 75% and in a temperature between +2°C and +55°C. Failure to observe these requirements may affect shelf life and performance.