Welcome to Site King Safety Workwear!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Site King Safety Workwear's Website.
Site King Safety Workwear is located at:
12 Swinborne Court, Essex, Basildon
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Site King Safety Workwear's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Site King Safety Workwear and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Site King Safety Workwear All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://siteking.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://siteking.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://siteking.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://siteking.co.uk
Redistribute content from Site King Safety Workwear (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Site King Safety Workwear does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Site King Safety Workwear, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Site King Safety Workwear shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Site King Safety Workwear reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Site King Safety Workwear a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Site King Safety Workwear; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of our logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our website uses a secure SSL and various payment gateway to process our website payments. These include but are not limited to Klarna, PayPal, Braintree and ClearPay. Some payment gateways have their own terms and conditions which are accepted by the user when using their service.
We have the right to cancel any order. No order is fulfilled without our confirmation of delivery.
Delivery, Processing & DispatchFull delivery details can be found on our Customer service page. Please note, next day refers to the next working day if ordered before, 3pm. Working day refers to Monday-Friday.
Ordering next day delivery after 3pm means your order will be processed the next working day and then delivered to you the working day after (2 working days).
When the term "Delivery" is used followed by a number of days or a single date, this is considered as an estimate and should not be used as a guarantee. We have the right to change your delivery without charge to a different courier at any time. We will only do this to ensure a better level of service.
Processing orders do not have any time guarantees, although we usually process orders within 24 hours this can take up to but not limited to 7 working days. A dispatch confirmation via email also does not mean the items have left us and are with the chosen delivery method. This only means the items have been allocated to a delivery method. The processing of an order can still take place after the dispatch confirmation email. We may not hold stock in our dispatch location and items may need to be ordered in from suppliers or other locations to fulfil the order.
Returns PolicyIf there is a problem with the item's you have ordered, you have the right to return to us for a refund or exchange within 14 days of the date you received the goods.
On the reverse of your order slip is a returns form, follow the instructions on the form and fill in any details required regarding your order. Please note, consumers in the UK now have up to 30 days to return faulty/damaged goods providing the fault was in existence on delivery. We recommend you contact us in advanced before returning the damaged items as we may ask for images in order to process the exchange or refund.
We have the right to use a different shipping provider from your original chosen carrier to return your exchanged items.