The Caterpillar® Spiro S3 Steel Toe Boot has been in production since 2016, in this time they have soon become a favourite amongst workers. Like most work boots they contain protective features such as a steel toe cap, steel midsole and an energy absorbent seat region.
Caterpillar® boots are known for their superior quality and durability. But these boots have been adapted over the years to become stronger than alternative brands, ensuring this safety boot won’t let you down.
- 200 Joule toecap protection
- Closed seat region (fully enclosed heel)
- Energy absorption of seat region
- Plus water penetration and water absorption resistance
- Cleated outsole
- Penetration resistance offered by a steel midsole