These boots conform to safety standard – BS EN ISO 20345:2011 SBP
Our MIG boots feature a steel toe cap and a steel midsole for added protection. They also include a heat and oil resistant sole, energy absorbent heel and water repellent qualities.
These MIG steel toe dealer chelsea work boots are ideal for environments in which heavy equipment is used and injury to the feet could occur.
- Safety Standard to EN ISO 20345: 2011.
- 200 Joules Safety Steel Toe with Steel Midsoles
- Shock Absorbent Soles. Oil Resistant Soles. Petrol & Chemical Resistant Soles
- Black Leather Upper
- Flexible Strong & Comfortable Sole
- 120 Degrees Heat Resistant Outsoles
- Energy Absorption Outsoles
- Water Repellent
- Oil, Petrol & Chemical Resistant Outsole